Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Have A New Job Y'all

Let me tell you about my new job! Yes, you read that right.....Cryssie the housewife, got a big girl job! I was only unemployed for a few months but even after just a few short months, it sure was hard to go back to work. I thoroughly enjoyed being home with my fur babies, making sure the house was spotless for my husband, working on my life coaching business but most of all..... spending amazing uninterrupted time with God. However, it was time for me to go back to work. I'm working on some big projects that I need to personally fund, so it's a season of working hard and building a foundation for my businesses. The amazing thing is though......the job He brought me into! He is so good! I was on the fence with going back into full Ministry at a local church here but then this position opened up and it's been so much fun! 

If you have ever watched Shark Tank than you might have seen my new boss on there pitching her amazing Gluten Free Brazilian cheese bread, Brazi Bites. The reason why this is such an amazing opportunity is because this goes perfect with my PCOS diet which is a gluten free diet. It's a job that I can be proud of because I know they are doing something good for so many people. If you haven't tried Brazi Bites yet, you have got to try it! You can see if it's in your area here. They are not only healthy for you but they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment