Friday, June 16, 2017

Jesus, Love & Lipstick

I have been so excited to announce this y'all!!!



I have decided to become a SeneGence Distributor! Before I tell you how I made this awesome decision, let me first tell ya that I have been using SeneGence LipSense for over a year now!!! The first time I ever used this was my very first appearance reading to children at my local library as Mrs. Lubbock America!!! I had LipSense in my makeup tote for about two weeks and just hadn't had the time to experiment putting it on (there are a couple of steps to it) BUT I had seen all of the pictures on Facebook and I NEEDED something long lasting since I would be speaking! So, I gave it a shot and NEVER TURNED BACK since!









As you can see, I need lipstick that will stay on for hours without having to worry about it coming off, smearing or looking sloppy!!! So, when my first distributor slowed down selling and my  best friend, Margo started selling Senegence, I was excited to have a full time distributor again! Becoming a distributor was far from my thought process but then....it happened! I signed up!!! 

WOOP!!!!!! 

Look at how amazing this lip stick is..... I can take a drink of coffee and have ZERO lipstick come off on my mug!!! *sigh* Magical Makeup.....yes, please!!!! 



If you would like to learn more about SeneGence and/or LipSense then feel free to join my Facebook Group or shoot me an email at jesusloveandlipstick@gmail.com or call/text me (806) 730-1100! 

Why "Jesus, Love and Lipstick"? Because I plan on my business being about self love and finding that self love in our beautiful Savior....while we look and feel fabulous! Can't wait to share more about this new chapter with you!

For the look below, I mixed Roseberry and Goddess together!!! Yeah, you can mix and match too.... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! 




3 comments:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    Lipstick in a Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can see, I need lipstick that will stay on for hours without having to worry about it coming off, smearing or looking sloppy!!! So, when my first distributor slowed down selling and my best friend, Margo started selling Senegence, I was excited to have a full time distributor again! Becoming a distributor was far from my thought process but then....it happened! I signed up!!! bed cover , winter comforter , nishat bed sheets , bridal bed sheet , bedspreads , cotton mattress online , fleece blankets , razai set , sofa covers online , pakistani lawn

    ReplyDelete