Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2012 Eureka Car Show

A few weekends ago, some friends and I spent the day in Eureka for the annual car show!  It took us two and half hours to get there when it normally should take maybe 45 min.  We made several little stops to be silly and/or because somebody was feeling sick.  The roads between Bentonville and Eureka are curvy and crazy!

 



When we got to Eureka we looked at sweet cars....






 

 
The boys found some awesome sword umbrellas.



 
Then on our way home, we made more pit stops.....this time it was mainly for my obsession of taking photos of cows and old houses.  :)
 


 
Overall, our little day trip to Eureka was a blast!  Even Matt had fun!!
 
Oh and here is a shot of the cute dress and pair of shoes I found on sale! I LOVE this dress!
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You guys are super cute! :)
    I've never been to Eureka, but that's where my parents went on their honeymoon way back in the day. Looks like fun!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's a lot of fun! I suggest you and your sweetie take a trip there! It's a neat little town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, you two are so cute together! :)

    p.s. those cars look so cool!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - I just found your blog through a mutual follower :)

    it looks like you all had an amazing time - I want a little bottle of coke now. You can't beat 15 cents. (:

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete