Saturday, October 6, 2012

High Five For Friday ~ God And Love And All That Good Stuff

 
 
 
High Five Number One ~ High five to a week that zoomed by!  I was super busy this week but it went by fast and now it's the weekend! WOOT WOOT!
 
High Five Number Two ~ This Wednesday was First Wednesday at Church and I LOVED it!  LOVED IT!  The Lord's Presence was so powerful and there is nothing like lifting your hands to glorify Him!  Such a peaceful and amazing time! 
 
High Five Number Three ~ My Women's group at Church is PHENOM and it is the amazing women that make it so blessed!  I am learning so much from these wise women and I'm building great friendships!  Love them!
 
High Five Number Four ~ Super small thing but it is just another reason why I love my man so much.... on our way to Sam's yesterday we were passing by some guys mowing on my side of the road.  As we got closer to them he rolled up my window so that the grass didn't make me sneeze (been having bad allergies) then rolled it down when we passed.  He takes care of every little detail of my life!  I can't believe how blessed I am that God chose me to love this man of mine!!!!! 
 
High Five Number Five ~ We took the dogs to First Friday on the Square tonight and they LOVED it!!!!!  All three of my loves are knocked out right now from all the fun we had.  I on the other hand, having a hard time sleeping.... wah wah waaaaah.....
 
Life is great!  So super blessed and amazingly happy!!!!!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment