Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Ok Thursday ~ Beware, Negative Nancy on the loose...no seriously, enter at your own risk!




It's ok that I've had a very tough and emotional week....I have to tell myself that....that it really IS ok!
 
It's ok to be totally and utterly confused about life these days.  Wondering if the desires of my heart are ever going to pass and if not then why won't God remove them from my heart and if so, how much longer will I have to be patient?  I'm down to my last straw of patience, down! HE will have to be the one to get me through with patience because at this point, I'm done.  I'm drowning in my questions and confusion.  My faith seems to be somewhat non-existent at the moment.  I keep telling myself that this to shall pass.....but will it? 
 
It's ok that the Hunter Hays "Wanted" song makes me fall even MORE in love with love!  Such an awesome song!
 
It's ok that I'm so exhausted....mentally, spiritually, and physically and really, it's OK!  I'll be ok! I know I will.  I always am! 
 
It's ok that every ounce of my faith is totally buried by burdens and that any type of strength that I have right now is holding on for dear life to my amazing Father, my God!  If it weren't for Him, I would feel utterly broken and drained right now!  More so emotionally! 
 
It's ok that I'm being a negative Nancy right now.  I'm entitled to these days, right?  I'm so emotionally and spiritually exhausted that I can't even MAKE myself think positive.  I'm just TIRED!  This has been by far one of the worst years of my life and I'm so ready for a new season.  I'm tired of loss and tired of questions and confusions.  I'm ready for an amazing season of pure joy and love!  Crazy, ridiculous, AMAZING LOVE!  That's what I want!   That's what I WANT!
 
Even though my heart hurts right now, it's ok that I'm super ubber excited about being a "Celebrity Judge" for Wal-Mart's ISD wing challenge tomorrow!  YUM!  In case you don't know this about me, I crave wings on command! WORD!
 
See, there is always some sort of sunshine in the storms! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment