Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daisy, Easter, and Miles For Missions

I just want to share my sweet picture of Daisy.  For the past two months, I have been taking Daisy every Friday to get a special treat. 


Doggie cupcakes from Cake!!!!  She loves them!
 
 
My first Easter living back home was great!  I was able to see sweet Andrew get Baptized.
 
 

After Church with sweet Andrew.....I headed over to my Momma's and colored eggs. 
 


 
We then headed over to my Aunt Nancy's and spent the day with family!  We had so much fun!
 









 
After the Easter holiday Pursue Missions had a Miles For Mission's walk to raise money for mission's trips and we had success!  It was a great time and we raised money and spread awareness about spreading the Gospel in other countries!  I must say, God is GOOD!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment