Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Six ~ Antique Shopping, Golf, And Girly Things


Saturday Six Number One:

Hubby and I scored on some awesome wins today antique shopping.  We found a beautiful tea set...


We found me a vintage brown purse.  I didn't take a picture of it but I'm sure I will when I actually use it and I'll post it then.  :)  And we got our new born niece the cutest little vintage baby dress.

Saturday Six Number Two:

Husband and I enjoyed golf time at the driving range with some great friends!  The weather was perfect and the company was a blessing!



Saturday Six Number Three:

I had a tea date with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Xochitl!  It was such a blessing and it was awesome seeing her!



Saturday Six Number Four:

New jewelry is so much fun! I ordered a Chloe and Isabel bracelet from my sweet friend Cassandra and it came in this week!  I was so excited!



Saturday Six Number Five:

Our women's Bible study begins tomorrow evening and I am SO excited!  We are studying Dare To Be by Natalie Grant and it's going to be amazing!!!!

Saturday Six Number Six:

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being married!?!?!?  I married my best friend! LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment