Sunday, May 14, 2017

Give Grace On This Mother's Day


Today, I give grace to myself. After multiple miscarriages, infertility and PCOS I have spent many days feeling less of a woman and feeling forgotten. For some, Mother's Day is a joyful day filled with amazing love and memory making. For others, it's a day of pain and a reminder of loss.
Today, I stand with women who have lost their mother, lost a child, experienced miscarriage and/or infertility. Today, I give grace to myself. I embrace my journey and know that God is holding my hand each day that passes. I embrace my story and I embrace my pain. This pain has brought me to a place of complete trust in Him and has brought me in complete awe of His love for me. Each time I start to feel less than a woman, He reminds me that I am a strong woman embraced with a crown of beauty and love.
What do you need grace for today? Who do you need to give grace to?
Give Grace Freely...
and
Give grace to yourself freely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment