Thursday, June 1, 2017

I Still Remember By Priya Prithviraj - Four Stars


What a sweet story that really captures the feeling of "the one that got away" and then getting another chance to fight for that love again. Will Ji-Woo choose love or her dreams of writing? You must read to find out! This is a short read yet is a full and emotional story of love, rejection and choices! You can feel Ji-Woo's heart as you read each page!

Priya did a great job of bringing deep rooted emotions to life in this story. It was easy to fall in love with Ji-Woo! I found myself invested in her choices and more importantly, in her heart! If you are looking for a short and sweet read, this is the book for you!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cryssie. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you loved my book and I hope I can write more books that you'll enjoy.

    Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete