Sunday, September 30, 2012
Sunday Social ~ All About Our Childhoods
This week's Sunday Social topic is "All About Our Childhoods". Ready? Go!
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? I miss spending time with my family the most, especially my sister and cousins. Being older and living away from home now makes me miss those times and my family a LOT, especially since losing Rachel and Raul. Makes me really cherish those days and the joy we all had when we were younger!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? Yes, I was called Cryssie and my grandpa would call me "Book NARD" because he couldn't say book NERD. haha....YES, I was a book nerd growing up and I still am! :)
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Talking to my friends and doing gymnastics while everybody else played.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I have a love for animals and thought that would be so neat. When I got older, I realized that I would have a hard time seeing animals hurt. I would be broken hearted all of the time in that field and I totally admire all in that field!
5. What was your favorite toy? My strawberry shortcake doll and baby carriage! You would squeeze her belly and strawberry smell would come out of her mouth! Sounds sick but I LOVED her!!!! My mommy still has her in the closet with my barbies (which are my second favorite toy as a child) :)
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? Funniest thing that we talk about isn't really about what I did but what my sister did TO me.....she shaved a "P", for Peggy, on my head as soon as I started growing hair. Haha....