Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A New Year Brings New Smiles

So, I haven't yet written about my 2012.  Since I have been blogging, I have always made it a point to write about the year.  However, this year, I was hesitant.  I suppose I did not want to be "negative" and was trying really hard to just stay away from it all together.  2012 was not my favorite by any means.  It was a year filled with lots of not so pleasant experiences BUT it was definitely a year of GROWTH and for that, I am so thankful! 

The year was definitely a year of ups and downs.  To just give you an idea of how my year was.... at the beginning of the year, I watched a first cousin take his last breath and at the end of the year, I watched my best friend give birth to Andrew.  Literally, I watched somebody leave this earth and literally watched a baby enter into this world.  Both of these experiences impacted and changed me!  I really have no desire to discuss the in betweens of the year.  Bottom line is that the year's changes have brought me back home with my family in Texas and it has been a GREAT thing!  I'm super excited to see what 2013 brings! 

I was able to bring in the new year with my best friends and her kiddos and that was a WONDERFUL way to start the year!  I'm totally blessed with such great family and friends!!!!!  LIFE IS SOOOO GOOD!  GOD IS AMAZING!  BRING ON 2013!!! WOOT WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment