Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday ~ Life is FUN and God is GOOD!!!!!




"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."  Isaiah 26:3-4

I am loving all that God is doing in my life right now.  He is working so much in my heart.  I am so happy with everything right now!  I am so happy with the joy He has placed in my life and I'm so happy with the wonderful blessing of His love that He gives me every day!!!!!  He's so amazing!

I am loving that I was able to spend the evening with my cousins Regina and Sarah.  Regina made us fajitas...they were aMaZiNg!!!!!!

I am loving being able to see my Mom everyday if I want to.  Moving back home is by far the greatest decision I have made in a long time!  I asked God what He wanted me to do, He told me, I obeyed, and He is blessing me so much in every area of my life!!!!!!  He's so wonderful!

I am loving the rain today!!!!!  I was able to sport my rain boots and splash around in them!  Yes, I really did splash around outside in the puddles....fun fun fun!!!! Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." 

Life is FUN!


 
 



2 comments:

  1. Ah, so much positivity! Thank you, Crystal;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thank you for reading! :) Hope your day is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete