Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 1- Recent Picture Of Me and 15 Interesting Facts About Myself

Recent Picture Of Myself.....



1.  I was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas and glad to be a resident of my hometown again!
2.  I crave hot wings on command.
3.  I heart hot chocolate any season, any weather.....give me hot chocolate!
4.  I am sooooo happy that it's Texas Tech football season!!!!!



 5.  I think I was supposed to be born close to a huge body of water....anywhere.  I absolutely am fascinated with the sea life.  Watching Shark and Whale shows on Animal Planet and Discovery captivates me! I could watch it for hours! 


6.  I not only love hot chocolate but I am also addicted to chocolate milk! YUM!



7.  I am also addicted to watching Big Brother! I am an Elissa fan!


 8.  I believe that family is amazing and friends are the family we choose, so friendships are just as important.  We choose them. I believe family makes the world go round....both the family we are born into and the family we choose.
9.  I love photography.  My goal is to someday have a little studio somewhere!
10.  I have a sweet yorkie named Daisy who sleeps all day and eats a lot but she's as cute and as sweet as possible!


 11.  I listen to Christmas music year round.  It makes me smile and my heart joyful!
12.  Someday I WILL go on a mission trip.  Every time I have this planned something happens but I am determined to spread the love of God!  I want to set the world on fire for Him!
13.  I love my family and feel so blessed that God placed me in the family He placed me in!  They mean the world to me!

 14.  I miss Arkansas and my wonderful friends there!










 15. I am truly happy and at peace in life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment