Sunday, September 1, 2013

Relay For Life 2013

 
Every year, my family comes together to help bring awareness to cancer.  This year was the first year that I have been able to join them.  I have always been in Arkansas so living back home in Texas allowed me the opportunity to join the family at Relay For Life and help spread awareness regarding cancer.







Regina was in the contest to see who could get the most signatures on her t-shirt.....


And Ethan wanted to be like his Tia....


So they both raced for signatures.... it was cute!



We were able to honor the ones we have lost to cancer as well as our survivors in a candlelit service. 







After the candlelit vigil, Kenly, Noah, and I were in a dance off.....that we all got tagged out of.... haha but we had fun while we were still in.....





All and all, it was a great night with family supporting a cause that is very dear to all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment