Friday, February 26, 2016

He Was Adopted By Him

I'm so thankful for the people in my life.  I'm thankful for the women who pour into me and help me to be the woman of God He created me to be!!  The past month has been such an awesome month of growth!  What started out to be a season of pain, anger, confusion, and grief..... has turned out to be a season of so much beauty in my life.  The things of God that I have experienced in this season is breathtaking!  Losing my baby boy was tragic and painful but I KNOW he is being raised by the truly number one Daddy, our Heavenly Father!  What a blessing for him, right!?  He is going to be playing catch with Him and be raised by Him.  He will also be able to see loved ones who have passed on before us.  I imagine my grandmother making him tortillas and eggs right now and telling him, "this is how your mother liked her eggs when she was a child."  I imagine my cousins, Raul and Rachel, sharing fun stories of our growing up.  Oh what a ball they will have in heaven and one day, I will get to join them!  Until then, I will hold on to the blessing and honor of being his mommy!  

"God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure."  Ephesians 1:5

Ephesians 1:5 tells us that He took great pleasure in adopting us.  Wow!  If He takes great pleasure in adopting us when we are sinful here on earth, I can't even imagine the pleasure He has in adopting unborn babies who do not have one drop of sin in them!  

"But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14

Do I still hurt and yearn to hold that baby of mine?  Absolutely!  But I am comforted with knowing that he is being held by the ultimate Father! 

No comments:

Post a Comment