Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summer Visit From Grandpa

Visits in the summer are LIFE!!! We were so blessed to have a visit from grandpa last week!  It was a blast!  Since my job is a little bit more flexible, I was able to spend extra time with him!  We enjoyed time at Stauvie Island, had lunch by the water and even found a tavern in the middle of the forest one day!

We were also able to visit my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and their sweet kiddos out at Whisbey Island! It was so nice to spend some much needed time with family!  Living far away from our Texas family has been tough so getting a chance to be with family was such a blessing!  Here are some precious moments from that visit!








Grandpa stayed there and spent some time with his other son and hubby and I took the ferry back from the island and oh how fun that was!!  The ocean is certainly my happy place!







No comments:

Post a Comment