Friday, September 19, 2014

High Five For Friday ~ Fall Is A Great Season To FALL In Love.....



High Five Number One ~ This week has been a crazy week of change.  I left my job at Covenant to start a new job working from home.  Definitely bitter sweet.  I left a group of girls that I adored working with and I have been praying like crazy that they find a replacement for my position quickly and that the burden is not too heavy on them.  Even though leaving was a hard decision, the last couple of days have been stress free and I can truly feel the effects stress was doing to my health and body and spiritual self.  My cardiologist has told me several times to eliminate as much stress as I can from my life and I strive on that.  Little did I know, my job at Covenant was probably the biggest stressor in my life.  Stress eliminated!



High Five Number Two ~ Yay for time now!  I have had time for my Bible study every morning since I left that job and time to catch up on my blog!  Wow!  I used to write in my blog almost daily if not daily at the VERY LEAST weekly!  That stopped for a while.  Writing is something that makes me happy so it feels good to be back at it.

High Five Number Three ~ Fall weather has peeked it's BEAUTIFUL face this week and I hope it lasts.  Living in Texas, it can be fall one day and back to summer the next, so I'm hoping this will last for a while......at least until winter. ;)



High Five Number Four ~ The weekend is here and I'm looking forward to it.  Not sure what is in store but I'm sure it will be lovely!

High Five Number Five ~ This week, my amazing boyfriend really came through for me.  He is so amazing and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.  Everyday spent with him is a blessed day and I thank God for him every morning!  He is answered prayers that's for sure!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment